Stellar Transformation Chapter 28 is released!

Finally finished chapter 28. Sorry about the delay, had to do some errands buying baby stuff as my kid is coming in a month.

That being said, here's chapter 28 of Stellar Transformation.

And also, I suspect some of you might've noticed already but I will also be releasing my chapters in RWX's wuxiaworld.com. However, all my translations will be release here first and then be release at wuxiaworld a couple hours later.

Regarding Age of Desolation, I am still in the process of figuring out what to do with that with IEatWatermelon.

I suspect my main focus will be put toward My Father in Law is Lu Bu and will be doing some collaborations with some other translators.

And once again, please turn off your ad block to support this site. Also, donations are much appreciated :)

2 comments:

  1. Has Qin Yu consume Pei Xue's Yuanying yet? He got that when he attack the Devil's palace. I don't recall reading that he did. Can anyone tell me? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete