SORRY AND I HAVE RETURNED

Bloodfalcon:

First of all, guys. I am sorry for taking so long, I have been preoccupied with RL with Master study, working, and other real time shits. Right now, I present Liu Mang's backstory, completely written by me, bloodfalcon. This backstory will help to serve as a guidelines for his sudden growth in intelligence etc etc and I also throw in the background of the time travel CD which comes out of someone's ass and then missing in another people's ass. Please enjoy it guys

Liu Mang's Backstory

10 comments:

  1. will u going to translate again bro? because when you missing there is another person translate the My Father in Law is Lu Bu at endlessfantasytranslations.com/my-father-in-law-is-lu-bu/

    fyi nice to have you back bloodfalcon bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, will translate again. I will catch up with him ASAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad to hear that, i'll wait for faster chapter release then ^^
      thanks to translated the chapter for leechers like me

      *ps : sorry for bad english

      Delete
    2. No problem. What do you think about my backstory? Fucked up?

      Delete
    3. Well it's great actually, kinda portray the reason why Liu Mang do this and that

      Delete
    4. Please comment on the story page bro

      Delete
  3. So will you start making weekly or Monhtly releases ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monthly at this time, but I will follow up Mr. Gamer ASAP

    ReplyDelete