I AM SORRY

Hi guys

To all of visitor of this site

The translation of My Father in Law is Lu Bu is moved to this site

https://endlessfantasytranslations.com

I am joining Gamer's group as he has the copyright permission to do translations from Qidian

First things first, I am sorry for being away for so long without any notifications at all

If the donor of the donation want their money back, I will make sure, to refund you all.

I am really sorry of this predicament and I hope you will all enjoy my translation in the new website.

5 comments:

  1. GOOD TO HAVE U BACK,, HOPE WITH U THERE THE TRANSLATION WILL PICK UP PACE,,
    THOUGH MAYBE U COULD PICK UP ANOTHER THREE KINGDOM HAREM OUT THERE,,
    BEST OF LUCK FOR U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate this translator that just disappear then come and wanted to translate again and then do a slow update. U should just stop translating and let others pick it up. Being follow this novel a long time now just at 200 plus. I drop this a few time. Just stop translate at all. Puip....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You going to have to win the fans back after the long hiatus. Rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't read ch31 of mai kitsune waifu

    the redirect is not working...please advise?

    ReplyDelete