An update

Hey guys, thanks for reading. I just brought a domain name :). Now you can just go to www.pegasusfarts.com to reach the blog!

I will start translating chapter 5 once I get back home. Gotta go to the civil engineering building on campus to consult with the woodshop technician. The next translation, seeing that it is ~4100 words long, should hopefully be released in another 5-6hours. (I was planning to release it sooner but I ended up wasting a lot of time messing with the domain.)

Once again, thanks for reading.

5 comments:

  1. great. you got yourself a fan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo pretty good story thanks for translating it love your speed too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats:-)
    Thank you for your hard work on the current and future translations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for everything

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the translations.��

    ReplyDelete