Chapter 6 is done!

Edit 3-25-15 3:05pm CST: Super busy yesterday. I'll finish chapter 7 today but currently it is 66% done. Gotta go to class now. Will be continuing it in 5 hours when I get back home.

Edit 3-23-15 2:15am CST : I ended up running around all Saturday for baby shits and had no time to translate. Managed to translate a bit on Sunday. I'm about 33% done :\. I don't think I can get anything done on Monday since I have an exam on Tuesday and little Jojo had an checkup. Sorry guys. Guess you'll have to wait a bit till I finish. That said, when I do, you guys should have a nice reading (this chapter is long.)




Sorry about the delay guys. Turns out that my son had to stay in the hospital for another day due to my girlfriend's water breaking before going on labor. Thanks for all the congratulations btw.

Anyways, here's chapter 6 of MFILILB (yep, getting tired of writing the whole thing...)

Translating in a hospital is hard....

Don't forget to support me via unblocking this site and/or donations. Thanks :)


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the translation, I won't lie, I was eagerly waiting for your translations. I hope everything is fine with your son, take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really appreciate you translating despite your circumstances right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @James:Currently you are working on MFILILB and stellar as to my understanding.I remember you said that if this MFILILB doesn't gather interest of others you will drop it.Well I have name in my mind that you can have a look at.The translator has dropped the project at least according to my understanding.I really hope you pick this project or atleast give it some thought.

    Name : Kho Ping Hoo - Peerless Master

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php/24308-Kho-Ping-Hoo-Peerless-Master-%28abridged%29

    Thanks for the translations and also congrats for new baby .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take your time, I really appreciate you taking your time to translate !
    You are already giving us enough translations for the time being considering your son has just been born!

    I like how you are translating My Father in Law is Lu Bu, the story is really interesting but it would be hard for me to understand it without the annotations you make since my knowledge of chineese history is limited

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had to look things up and put that in notes so that the story could be understood... Makes stuff a bit easier on the readers I guess? It's certainly a different genre from the xianxia stuff that's been floating around...

      Delete
  5. dude, you are a father now..there're far more things needs to be done rather than translating chapters for leechers...
    you better start planning wedding instead of worring about translation)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but I wanna save up money for a wedding so that wont be anytime till maybe 2 years from now after I get a career. In the mean time, I hope to make some money with translations if at all possible :p. Hoping the leechers will start giving back to my efforts... so far I've received $33 and have put in countless hours translating the chapters...

      Delete