translation delayed

Sorry guys, no new chapter today. My girlfriend's water broke at midnight so I've been in the hospital with her since 2am since she didn't start her contractions yet. Guess my son's coming soon. hopefully I'll be back by tomorrow and release new chapters then.

Ps. Regarding the people who are asking about if I dropped slaughter god. The answer is no, but because the author dropped it and ended it in a cliffhanger, I figured I want to focus on a different project. I will release slaughter god but the frequency of release will be like once per couple weeks. I want to focus on My Father in Law is Lu Bu.
Regarding Stellar Transformation, because Aequitas was busy this weekend, I decided to delay my own translations too. I will start the translations for that once he release his translations (That is to say, I will spend a whole day and pump out 3 chapters in a day or two once chapter 32 is released.)

thanks for reading and have fun guys.

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a Father. I wish your girlfriend a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll keep you guys up to date. I'm actually kinda glad it happened during spring break.

      Delete
  2. son is that confirmed? or a girl maybe? anyway good job father to be andhope your child and wife are healthy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And yes it's confirmed a son. We aren't married yet but are planning to once we save up enough money to plan a wedding.

      Delete
  3. Congratulation on being a father! I hope that the delivery will be safe and sound for both the mother and son. Also, are we getting any pictures of the baby? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our dear translator increasing in number! will this one inherit the translation work? haha! May the child be a glorious transla- I mean, a good son~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, may he have a long and happy live:)

    the same to you and your fiance:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, to you James and your Girlfriend, well wishes to her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on having a baby. How bout u continue working on the law of the devil?

    ReplyDelete