Translation delayed

Sorry guys, translation was delayed due to senior design project. I basically spend all day Tuesday and today at school and have no time to finish my translation :\. Tomorrow I have a lot of errands to run in the morning and won't be back till 8pm or so. I'll try to finish the translation tomorrow night since I won't have class till 1:50pm on Friday. Once again, sorry guys.

In the meantime, I just found out that Re:Monster was being translated at a wikia page.
Give it a try guys if you haven't :). Also I gotta catch up to Mushoku Tensei... I heard it ended :(
http://re-monster.wikia.com/wiki/Re:Monster_Wiki

3 comments:

  1. wow.. thank you so much for the link of Re:Monster

    didnt notice that.. been in that wiki just yesterday

    and goodluck with your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aman Avila

    Just an FYI, those are speed translations, not that that's a bad thing, but they are missing some content. They are a cross between a translation and a summery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anon

    yeah.. kinda figured that out while i was reading.
    still understandable.. since im comparing it with the machine translation

    ReplyDelete