Updates

I'm stressed out with school and moving. Moved from first floor to second floor where the room was bigger since I have a kid now. Problem is that I have way too much shit. My back had been killing me every since and I'm still not done moving.

As for school, my finals is next week and I have a presentation Friday. So there you have it, I'm half way finished with a chapter but really don't have time to continue. So just stay tuned, I'll get the next chapter out sometime this Friday when my project's over with. As for the chapter after that, I might or might not do this week. If I don't you guys will get 3 chapters next weekend after I'm done with my finals.

Should've posted this sooner, my apologies.

11 comments:

  1. take it slow dude! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about us, take care of your priorities first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its fine man, surprising you can even have time to do this with a kid and uni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. 1 exam left tomorrow and I can get back to translating

      Delete
    2. Man I'm checking back everyday, this novel is so good I'm glad you are still translating it!

      Delete
  5. Hope the translation would speed up like LuBu strengtht and his martial arts skill with the godly weapon you can replace with a keyboard. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to come back every 8 hours until Sunday. If there is no update... I hope you can fill our leecheness with alot of chapters.

      Delete